Sindhi Bhindi Aloo In Green Masala
Give these simple veggies a Sindhi twist by tossing them in some green masala.
1. In a blender, add coriander, onion, chillies, ginger, garlic and salt.
2. Blend well until it tuns into a paste.
3. Take the ladyfingers, slit and stuff them with this masala.
4. Fill in the potatoes in the same way.
5. In a frying pan, add in oil, stuffed ladyfingers, potatoes, coriander powder, turmeric powder., salt and mix well.
6. Add in chopped tomatoes and let this cook.
7. Garnish and serve.