Mar 09, 2017
1. Heat ghee in a kadhai. Once heated add soaked saffron to it and then add water and boil the mixture.
2. Once the mixture is boiled, add soaked rice and dried fruits to it and mix well.
3. Cover the pan for the rice to cook.
4. When the rice starts boiling add a little salt to it, mix well and cover the pan again.
5. In a separate pan add sugar and water to make the sugar syrup. Let it boil.
6. Check the rice, the water should be evaporated and the rice should be dry.
7. Then, add the sugar syrup into the rice, mix and cover to let it cook for a few more minutes.
8. Garnish with dry fruits and serve!