1. Soak the China Grass in 3/4 cup of water in a small pan and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Heat milk in a pan and boil for about 10 minutes, with ground elaichi and saffron.
3. Separately heat the China Grass on low flame till it completely dissolves.
4. Add the dissolved China Grass to the milk and boil for a minute or two, till no strand is visible.
5. Add sugar and raisins and mix well.
6. Turn off flame and pour contents into a flat glass dish.
7. Garnish with nuts and let it rest to cool and set.