Sindhi Style Kheema
It is every non-vegetarian's post-party saviour. Make this delicious Sindhi kheema today
1. In a pressure cooker, add in oil, ginger, garlic, chillies and saute.
2. Add in chopped onions and mix well.
3. Put the kheema in and stir for a couple of minutes.
4. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, bay leaves and mix with the kheema.
5. Pour in the tomato puree and let it cook.
6. Pour in boiling water along with some salt and coriander. Let this cook for 10 minutes.
7. Serve hot with pav.