Sep 09, 2016
Ever heard of healthy potato fries? Surprised? So were we when Nandita Iyer made these crispy spiral potato noodles.
1. Spiralise the potatoes to get thin noodles. Toss this in salt and oil.
2. Preheat air fryer (or convection oven) to 180-190 Celsius.
3. Transfer the potato noodles to the air fryer basket and dial the timer to 7 minutes.
4. Check at the 5 minute point. If the noodles are browning too fast, then reduce temp to 160 and keep for 2 more minutes until the noodles are crisp.
5. Remove and serve immediately.