1. For making the hummus, take a blender jar and add boiled chickpeas along with some of its water.
2. Add in the tahini paste, garlic cloves, some lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and salt to taste.
3. Close the lid and give it a blend in a blender till it achieves a certain consistency.
4. Take a small bowl and add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper powder and minced garlic.
5. Give it a stir and keep it aside.
6. Now in a baking tray covered with parchment paper, add chopped cherry tomatoes.
7. Drizzle some of the balsamic-olive oil mix over the chopped tomatoes.
8. Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 7-10 minutes.
9. Take few baguette bread slices and spread some hummus over the base of the bread.
10. Then place roasted tomatoes on the bread slices.
11. Garnish with fresh parsley from the top.