1) Take a frying pan and add oil to it and wait till it gets little hot.
2) Then add mustard seeds, asafoetida, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin powder, ginger-garlic-green chilli crush and roasted peanut powder.
3) Add chopped fenugreek leaves, chickpea flour (besan), salt to taste and water. Mix it all till it gets lump free and thickens as a batter.
4) Take it out in a baking tray and flatten it. Keep it for cooling purpose.
5) Once they are cool, then cut it into small squares.
6) Take oil in a pan and shallow fry it from both the sides till it achieves a golden brown colour.
7) Plate it up beneath tissue papers to remove the excess oil.
8) Serve the vadis with sauce/chutney.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.