India Food Network
Jun 25, 2019
1. Take few bread slices and slice the sides off.
2. Now in a muffin mold, place bread in it
3. Bake at 180 degree Celsius for about 7-10 minutes.
4. In a big bowl, add mashed potatoes, garlic, green chillies, salt to taste and pinch of sugar.
5. Pour in some fresh lemon juice and mix it all together.
6. Make small pieces of the mixture and create round balls.
7. Take some gram flour in a bowl along with cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
8. Stir and mix all. Add some water in the bowl and create the batter.
9. Put the balls in this batter made. Coat all of them nicely and allow to let it soak for 2-3 minutes.
10. In a pan, take some oil for frying purpose and leave the mini balls one by one and fry till it’s golden brown in colour.
11. Put the vada pieces in the bread slices.
12. Drizzle some coriander-mint chutney and serve it hot.