Snack Recipes| Poha Chivda
Poha Chivda is a crunchy, light & tasty snack that is prepared using puffed rice, nuts,sev and is salted & spicy. This snack is enjoyed by all and is served during festivals like Diwali.
1. Fry all the ingredients separately in a pan on a medium flame and drain all the excessive oil on an absorption paper.
2. Mix it all the in a mixing bowl.
3. Add kara boondi and crushed omapudi.
4. Add salt, asafoetida and red chilli powder, sugar-coated fennel seeds and mix the chivda.
5. Ready to serve or stock in an air-tight container.