India Food Network
Jun 20, 2019
1. Take potatoes chopped in long french fries form and place it over a baking tray covered with silver foil.
2. Then add grated carrots over the potatoes.
3. Bake at 180 degree Celsius for about 15 minutes.
4. Now put some butter in a pan.
5. Put garlic, green chillies, onion and saute it for a while.
6. Add in the baked potato and carrot in this pan.
7. Sprinkle some salt, cook and toss the contents in the pan.
8. Add few spoons of tomato ketchup, white and black sesame seeds.
9. Stir and cook for a while.
10. Ready to Serve.