India Food Network
Jun 10, 2019
1. Take an egg and crack them up in order to give them a good whisk.
2. Now in a big mixing bowl, add steamed broccoli and smash it with the back of a spoon.
3. Add minced garlic, finely diced onion, salt to taste and pinch of black pepper.
4. Put grated cheddar cheese, bread crumbs and stir it all.
5. Pour in the whisked egg in the bowl.
6. Stir it and then create small balls out of the mixture. Place it on a plate.
7. Now add some bread crumbs on a plate and roll the balls in the crumbs.
8. Take a pan, turn on the gas, brush some oil and then one by one place each broccoli bite in the pan.
9. Fry all of them until they achieve a lovely golden brown colour.
10. Serve it hot with some ketchup/chutney.