1. Take Oil in a pan and heat it.
2. To coat the cheese, firstly create a paste by taking maida, cornflour and salt to taste. Whisk it together.
3. Pour some water in the bowl. Whisk it again.
4. Now take mozzarella cheese in a bowl and flavour it by adding oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and stir it all.
5. Dip these pieces of flavoured cheese in the paste made as a coating. Coat the pieces well.
6. Take nachos, crush them and roll these cheese pieces in the nachos.
7. Fry these fingers in the oil till they are golden brown in colour.
8. Take it out on a tray and remove the excess oil with tissue papers.
9. Ready to Serve with sauce/chutney.
Learn simple, easy-to-follow recipes from India's best home chefs, and explore fascinating stories about regional food.