Aug 07, 2019
1. Take a pan and add some oil in it.
2. Add finely chopped green chillies, celery, garlic and stir it together.
3. Add ginger and cook for some time.
4. Then put some fennel seeds and star anise powder for the flavour.
5. Pour the soya sauce in order to get a great colour.
6. Even pour the kashmiri chilli paste and cook till it thickens and achieves a bright red texture.
7. Now add the red chilli sauce, stir for some time and post that add the tomato sauce.
8. Add water to the pan according to requirement in order to cook it nicely. Put on the lid and let it boil and cook. 9. Now season the sauce made with some white pepper powder, sugar, finely chopped onions, salt to taste and vinegar. Stir and let it happen.
10. Keep the lid on for about 6 minutes.
11. Ready to Serve with your Chinese Food and Starters.