Snack Time: Mutton Frankie
Got 10 minutes on hand? Try out these super tasty mutton frankies for your evening snack today!
1. Heat some oil in a pan, add some ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, salt and finely chopped onions to it.
2. Stir this mixture well and add red chilli powder to it.
3. Add the marinated mutton to the pan.
4. Cook this mixture well until the mutton is tender.
5. Now take a tava and drizzle some oil on it and warm the rotis.
6. Pour some beaten egg on the rotis and cook it.
7. Once the egg has been cooked remove it off the flame and place it on a plate.
8. Add some onion and capsicum to the roti.
9. Now take a spoon full of the mutton filling and place it right in the centre of the roti and roll it into a frankie.