Snake Gourd Recipe | Try This Delicious Pudalangai Kootu Curry
1. Take a pan and add chopped pieces of snake gourd and split green grams.
2. Put some salt to taste and turmeric powder.
3. Add asafoetida dissolved in water, few curry leaves and water as required.
4. Stir it together and keep a lid on for some time.
5. Then on the other hand, take a big mixing bowl and add chopped coconut in it.
6. Put some green chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, raw rice and tamarind along with some water. Soak these all for about 15-20 mins.
7. Grind all these into a paste.
8. Pour the paste in the pan containing the vegetable.
9. Simmer it on a low flame for few minutes and continue stirring.
10. For the tempering, pour some sesame seed oil and add mustard seeds, dried red chilli along with few curry leaves.
11. Pour it over the kootu/curry. Stir and serve hot.