South Indian Style Snack| Ukkarai
1. Dry roast the dals till they get pinkish colour.
2. Soak the roasted dals in water for half an hour.
3. Remove the excess water and grind the dals (lentils) into a paste.
4. In a wok sauté the dry fruits in little ghee until they change colour. Remove and keep aside
5. Add ghee into a wok and cook the ground paste into the ghee.
6. Once the dal is cooked add grated dried coconut, powdered sugar, cardamom powder and edible camphor.
7. Add the dry fruits after switching off the flame and serve hot.