South Indian Cabbage Thoran
A delicious recipe, Cabbage Thoran can be made within minutes.
1. Heat a pan and add cabbage and sprinkle salt.
2. Add asafoetida dissolved in water and mix it.
3. Pour little water and cover it with a lid and let it cook.
4. Once it cooks, switch off the flame and keep it aside.
5. Heat the same pan and pour coconut oil.
6. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle.
7. Once it starts to crackle, add urad dal, curry leaves and dried red chillies.
8. Once it starts to change colour, put the cooked cabbage.
9. Give it a mix and add grated coconut.
10. Mix it and cook it on a medium flame for few minutes.
11. Sprinkle salt and asafoetida and mix it and serve it hot.