Feb 13, 2017
1. In a heated pan add in sesame seeds and roast them. Once lightly roasted, take them off the flame and keep aside.
2. In same pan, add oil,hing,curry leaves and chillies and sauté on a medium flame till chillies are well charred.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. In a blender, combine the chilli mixture with toasted sesame, jaggery, salt and tamarind. Grind to a thick paste.
5. In a deep kadhai, heat remaining oil and crackle mustard seeds.
6. Add chilli paste and stir till the mixture is well cooked and thick.
7. Cool and transfer to a dry glass jar.