Ugadi Special Recipe: Pachadi
A favourite In Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telengana, this traditional recipe is perfect to bring in the festival of Ugadi.
1. In a heated pan, add in oil and neem flowers. Mix well and transfer onto a plate.
2. In the same pan, add in oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, dried red chillies, turmeric powder, chopped raw mango, salt and water.
3. Mix well and let it cook for a while.
4. Pour in tamarind and hing water along with jaggery and mix well.
5. Add a little more water and let it cook.
6. Put the dried neem flowers and simmer.
7. Once cooked, serve hot.