Jul 26, 2019
1. Take a pan and heat some oil.
2. Add some whole asafoetida (hing piece) in the oil.
3. Cook it till it swells up and then put urad dal in the pan.
4. Fry the dal till it turns golden brown in colour.
5. Add few dried red chillies in order to add a spicy taste to the chutney.
6. Cook and stir. Then add a bowl of mint leaves.
7. Mix all of these together and add some salt to taste along with a small piece of tamarind.
8. When the cooked ingredients are cool add them to a mixer jar and grind them.
9. Pour few spoons of water with teaspoon measurement.
10. Grind it for a final time.
11. The chutney is ready to serve.