Jun 10, 2019
1. Take idli batter in a mixing bowl.
2. Add a cup of chopped onion to the idli batter.
3. Then a bowl of blanched broccoli along with coriander leaves.
4. Make a tempering out of mustard seeds, fenugreek and curry leaves. Pour it in the mixing bowl containing the rest of the ingredients.
5. Sprinkle some salt as per taste and also black pepper powder.
6. Mix it all and the appam batter is ready.
7. Take a idli maker and heat it for a while on the gas.
8. Add oil in each of the round holes and pour in the appam batter.
9. Fry the broccoli appams from both the sides.
10. Serve with sauce/chutney.