Feb 01, 2017
1. In a deep kadhai, heat oil.
2. Add onions, chillies, curry leaves, ginger and garlic. Sauté on a medium flame for few seconds.
3. Add chicken and turmeric and sear on a medium flame for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, little water, salt and mix well.
4. Cover and cook on a medium flame till chicken is almost cooked.
5. Add ground paste and simmer till masala is well coated and chicken is cooked. You may add water to adjust consistency.
6. Add lime juice and mix well.
7. Make tempering with oil and curry leaves and pour over chicken. Top with coriander.