May 24, 2018
• Soak urad along with rice in water for 2.5 hours. Using no/ minimal water, grind to a smooth thick paste along with salt.
• Add ginger, curry leaves, and green chilies and mix well.
• Shape into vadas and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown on all sides.
• Drain on absorbent paper. • Dip in buttermilk and keep aside to soak until soft.
• Whisk curd with ground coconut, green chili, hing, coriander leaves and salt.
• Prepare to temper with oil, mustard seeds, and curry leaves. Add to curd and mix well. Add wadas and mix in gently.
• Serve chilled.