Spiced Corn with Jalapeno Sauce Recipe
Bringing a classic street food into your kitchen, Chef Kamini Patel’s Grilled Corn On The Cob recipe adds an exotic twist to this perfect rainy day pick me up. Topped with a spicy jalapeno sauce complementing the crunch of fried corn with sprinkled lemon juice on top, our easy to follow recipe is sure to be your go-to snack for those dull evenings.
- Place the two peppers on an open flame to roast.
- Remove when done and allow to cool before peeling off the skins.
- Cut and de-seed and place in the mixer with the coriander and garlic.
- Pulse a few times until you get a coarse mixture.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice and pulse few more times.
- Remove and stir in the salt, pepper.
- Drizzle this over the corn.