Spicy Baked Mackerel
A healthier and tastier version of your favourite fish in a baked avatar.
1. Take the mackerels and chop off the heads and cut slits along the side of the fish.
2. Season the fish with turmeric powder and salt.
3. Take a mixing jar and add turmeric powder, chilli powder, dry red chillies, coriander seeds, tamarind pulp, grated coconut, water and salt.
4. Grind it to a fine paste and then apply it to the fish.
5. Coat the fish well with the paste and keep it on the baking tray.
6. Take the tirphals and add water to it to infuse its aroma into the water.
7. Sprinkle the tirphals over the fish.
8. Drizzle coconut oil over the fish.
9. Preheat the oven at 200 degree celsius.
10. Put the fish in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
11. Once it cooks, serve it hot.