1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Once the oil is hot, add hing and zeera and let them crackle for a few seconds.
3. Add tomato puree, ginger and green chilli and cook for a minute.
4. Put coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder, fennel powder and salt to taste and cook until oil starts to separate from the sides.
5. Add curd and cook for a minute.
6. Keep stirring until the curd is cooked.
7. Add amrud and a cup of water.
8. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes until amrud are slightly tender.
9. Add lemon juice and mix well.
10. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot with any indian bread.