Jun 30, 2017
1. Boil rice with green cardamom and half of saha jeera till the rice is almost done. Drain and keep aside.
2. In a pan take oil add all the masala fry for a minute. Add ginger garlic green chili paste, fry for a minute, add chilli powder, turmeric powder and Kolhapuri masala.
3. Fry and add yogurt, salt and mint leaves.
4. Cook for 2 minutes. Add boiled eggs, leave 2 for garnishing, add half of the fried onions and cook for a minute.
5. In a deep pan alternately layer the egg mixture and boiled rice. Garnish with remaining fried onions, mint and boiled eggs.
6. Cover the pan with aluminium foil, keep on a tawa and cook for 10 minutes on low flame.