Spicy Prawn Pickle - Kolambiche Lonche
Prawns Pickle is a delicious, crunchy and tangy recipe that will always be a big hit on the dining table. This dish is super easy to make and can be stored away for a long time. Watch and learn this amazing Kolambiche Lonche recipe by Roopa and let us know what you thought of it
- Take a bowl of prawns, season it with salt.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, pickle masala, little water.
- Mix it well and keep it aside Heat a pan and add oil to it.
- Add fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, green chillies, garlic and ginger.
- Fry it for a minute, till it turns brown Add the prawn's masala to the oil and fry it for 2 minutes till it changes its colour Sprinkle little water Add lemon juice.
- Cook it for a minute and switch off the gas.