Spicy Raw Mango And Onion Chutney By Archana Arte
Make this spicy and tangy Kanda Kairi Chutney which is made of Raw Mango and Onion by Archana Arte only on IFN Marathi. Kanda Kairi Chutney is a quick side dish which makes a perfect accompaniment with bhakri, dosa, cheela and even dhokla. #rawmango #rawmangochutney #chutney
1. Take finely chopped onion, raw mango, grated coconut, coriander, chopped green chillies, salt to taste, crushed ginger-garlic paste, cumin seeds and water.
2. Give all of these a good mix in a mixer.
3. For tempering, in a pan add oil.
4. Once it's hot, add mustard seeds, few curry leaves and turn off the gas.
5. Add it to the chutney made in the mixer.
6. Stir it and Serve it in a plate.
7. The chutney can be accompanied with bread or chapati while eating.
- india food network
- raw mango
- raw mango chutney
- चटपटीत कांदा कैरी चटणी
- raw mango recipes
- raw mango eating
- raw mango pickle recipe
- raw mango chutney recipe
- raw mango chutney for dosa
- south indian style raw mango and onion chutney
- raw mango and coconut chutney
- indian kachi kairi ki chutney
- kacchi kairi chutney
- kairichi chutney
- kairichi chutney in marathi
- indian chutney recipe
- chutney recipe
- chutney recipe for dosa