May 10, 2017
1. In a pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds and allow to crackle.
2. Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, ginger, chillies and onions. Saute on a medium flame till translucent.
3. Add chicken and dry masalas and cook on low flame for few minutes.
4. Once seared add tomatoes, salt and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Break eggs in same pan and mix. Once eggs are scrambled and little dry, add chowmein masala and paratha pieces. Toss on high flame for few minutes.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.