1. Take a bowl and add grated coconut in it.
2. Put some ginger-garlic paste and add to the bowl.
3. Add half a cup of peanut powder, lemon juice, coriander, and salt to taste.
4. Now add some turmeric powder. Stir and mix it together.
5. Take oil in a pan and heat it for frying purposes.
6. For the coating, take another bowl in that add the besan (gram flour) along with turmeric powder, carom seeds, salt to taste and water.
7. Make it lump free and let it achieve a consistency that is not to thick.
8. Take a few bhavnagri mirchis and cut them from the middle.
9. Put the stuffing made inside the mirchi.
10. Coat the mirchis with the besan batter made and fry it in hot oil.
11. Remove them on a plate and ready to serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.