Sep 23, 2016
The constant switch in the weather is affecting everyone’s health. This Sukku Malli Kapi is a great remedy for a sore throat and cold.
1. Dry roast coriander seeds and black pepper on a medium flame till you get a mild aroma.
2. Remove off flame, cool and then grind into a fine powder along with dried ginger powder.
3. You can sieve this powder if you want.
4. Boil water and add this powder. Simmer on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
5. Add sweetening and simmer till it dissolves.
6. Remove off flame, strain and serve immediately.