Chef Neha Lakhani
Apr 06, 2017
1. Heat the mango pulp in a pan.
2. Once the pulp is heated, add the gelatin and switch off the gas and mix well.
3. Keep it aside to cool.
4. In a big bowl, add egg whites and beat them well. Add sugar in batches and keep whisking it till it becomes soft and fluffy.
5. Mix the mango pulp and meringue together. Fold the mixture well and then add the whipping cream in it.
6. Mix the ingredients well.
7. To serve, add a crumbled vanilla sponge as the base, then add the the mango pudding and top with chocolate ganache.