1. For the filling, add coriander leaves, bulbs of spring onions, celery leaves, spring onions, salt and black pepper to grated cheese and mix it well.
2. For the parathas, heat a non-stick tawa first.
3. Make a ball out of the kneaded wheat flour and roll it out.
4. Add the filling in the center and close it from all the sides.
5. Dust it with wheat flour and gentlty roll it out.
6. Put it on the heated tawa and drizzle ghee.
7. Once the paratha is crisp, serve it hot with a dollop of butter.
Seema's YouTube channel, IFN Ka Dhaba is a place where you can rediscover some of the most delicious and popular dishes from the Punjabi kitchen. If you are looking for north Indian recipes, you know where to stop by.