Suranache Kaap Recipe By Archana Arte
Learn how to make Suranache Kaap also known as Suran Fry, A famous Maharashtrian recipe by Archana Arte only on IFN Marathi.
- Cut the Elephant Yam (suran) into big pieces.
- Apply Salt to it as per taste.
- Add Red Chilli powder to it, crushed ginger-garlic and some Coriander leaves(Optional).
- Apply all the ingredients to the Elephant Yam (suran) pieces.
- Take some Semolina in a plate and add Rice Flour for binding purpose.
- Turn on the gas and put some Oil for shallow frying.
- Mix Semolina and Rice Flour together.
- Roll the Elephant Yam into the Semolina-Rice Flour mixture.
- Place it into the pan and shallow fry both the sides.
- Check with a knife if its cooked properly or not.
- Once done turn off the gas and remove them in a plate.
- Ready To Serve
- vegetarian recipes
- IFN Marathi
- Marathi recipes
- marathi recipes special
- सुरणाचे काप
- suranache kaap recipe in marathi
- suranache kaap
- suranache kaap in marathi
- how to cook suran
- suran fry recipe
- suran fry recipe in marathi
- yam fry
- suran fry
- marathi recipe yam
- yam recipe indian
- yam recipe healthy
- yam fry recipe
- elephant foot