Sweet Honeycomb Toffee
Rich and indulgent, Honeycomb Toffee is a classic way to end a dinner.
1. Heat a pan and add sugar, water, corn syrup and boil it until 150 degrees.
2. Put vanilla bean and keep checking till the mixture becomes 150 degrees.
3. Switch off the gas and add baking soda and keep whisking it thoroughly.
4. Take a foil covered try and pour the mixture over it.
5. Set it for 2 hours.
6. After that, remove it and cut it into long strips.
7. Dip its tip in melted chocolate and it is ready to be served.