Want to make a simple appetizer for a new years party? These sweet potato pops are a perfect solution - delicious and easy with Thai inspired spices. They look exactly like chicken drumsticks but are potatoes on a stick.
1. In a blender add, ginger, coriander seeds, chili, white pepper, salt, lemon grass, garlic, sugar, jeera, water and blend it into a paste.
2. Mash the potatoes, add the paste and mix it together.
3. Add in cornflour and bind well.
4. Take a sugarcane stick and a little scoop of the mixture.
5. Form a lump around the stick with the mix and fry them.