Crispy Sweet and Sour Tofu-hot Recipe
Make this unique Sweet and Sour Tofu dish with some burnt garlic fried rice for your child’s tiffin. Add Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup to this dish to deliver a delectable taste with the perfect balance of sweetness and zing that your child will love.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together Kissan Fresh Tomato Ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame seeds. Toss diced tofu into this mix and marinate for 10 minutes. Tofu is a bland ingredient and ketchup will help by adding flavour to the tofu making it appealing to kids.
2. Meanwhile, prepare rice. Heat 1 tsp of oil in a nonstick pan. Add garlic and saute until its quite golden brown in colour.
3. Toss rice in this along with a pinch of salt, pepper and spring onion greens. Remove and pack in the lunch box.
4. Heat 1 tsp oil in the same pan. Toss the marinated tofu in this on high flame until glossy - 1 minute roughly.
5. Transfer sweet-sour tofu over the rice in the box.