Tamil Recipe: Corn Bhajiyas
1. Take a kadhai and switch on the gas flame.
2. Take a bowl, add crushed corn kernels, cup of besan, rice flour, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, green chilli, ginger-garlic paste, salt to taste and baking soda.
3. Mix it all together and then take small portions of the mixture.
4. Keep oil for frying and leaves the small portions of the mixture in the pan.
5. Cook them well from both the sides till they are golden brown in colour.
6. Take them out on tissue papers to remove the excess oil.
7. Serve with sauce/chutneys.