Tangy Potatoes For Veggie Thursdays
Looking for interesting vegetarian recipes? Here is a potato recipe to your rescue.
1. Heat oil in a shallow pan and add fenugreek seeds, hing and turmeric powder.
2. Add the chopped potato and fry over high heat for a min. Add the chili powder.
3. Stir in and add 1 cup water; cover and cook till half done.
4. In a mixer, grind chickpea flour, coconut and tamarind pulp together.
5. Check the potato. When it's half done, add salt and the ground mixture to it.
6. Cook further for 2 minutes on simmer.
7. Add jaggery and cook further till potatoes are done.
8. Serve with puri or chapatis.