How about adding some eggs to your Biryani the next time you make it?
1. In a bowl, take 1 cup basmati rice and add cups of water. Keep aside to soak for 15-20 mins.
2. Once the rice is soaked, parboil it and keep aside.
3. Heat a pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 5 boiled eggs, 1 tsp garam masala and salt to taste. Cook for a few mins, remove in a bowl and keep aside.
4. Heat another pan, add 2 tbsp oil, 2 bay leaves, 1 inch cinnamon stick, 5-6 cloves, 4 green cardomoms, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and 1 tsp cloves and green chillies paste. Cook for a few mins.
5. Add 6 chopped tomatoes, 1 green chilli, 1 tsp red chili powder and 1 tsp turmeric powder. Cook for a few mins and add 1/2 cup fried onions, mix well and add 1/4th cup water, mix well and add 1 tsp salt.
6. Add the boiled eggs, parboiled rice, 1 tbsp ghee, 1/2 cup fried onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves and 10 gms raisin. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
7. Biryani is ready to serve.