- Heat Oil in a frying pan.
- Add Butter, crushed ginger-garlic paste and chopped green chillies. Mix them well.
- Then put finely chopped Onions, Tomatoes and Salt to taste. Mix them up for 10 mins until the onions and tomatoes gets soft.
- Once it is done mash the vegetables with the help of a masher.
- After Mashing, add Capsicum, Green Peas, some Kitchen King Masala and Pav Bhaji Masala. Mix all of them together.
- Add Boiled Rice to it and again let it mix with other ingredients in the pan.
- Put on the lid for about 5 Mins.
- Ready To Serve.
Archana shares simple recipes, cooking techniques and kitchen hacks to make delicious Maharashtrian food. Watch Archana prepare simple yet mouth-watering recipes on Archana�s Rasoi.