May 04, 2016
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add salt, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies, cumin powder, carom powder and coriander leaves to a cup of gram flour.
3. Pour water to make a batter of it. Make sure the consistency is neither too thick nor too thin.
4. Cut thin slices of paneer in a rectangle shape.
5. Sprinkle a little salt and red chilli powder over it.
6. Apply a green chutney of coriander leaves and mangoes to a slice of paneer.
7. Take another slice of paneer and place it over the chutney applied paneer and cut it into half.
8. Do the same with all the slices of paneer.
9. Dip them in the batter and fry them.
10. Once they become crisp, serve them hot.