Feb 08, 2017
1. Add some oil to the pan and heat it.
2. Add the chopped onions and spinach and cook them for a while till the spinach wilts.
3. Once cooked, transfer the onions & spinach to a bowl.
4. Add the boiled potatoes into the bowl, mash them and mix it well with the onions & spinach.
5. Mix the rest of the ingredients – soy granules, oats flour, aamchur powder, garam masala, turmeric and salt and mix everything well.
6. Take a bit of the mixture into your palms and shape them into tikkis and keep aside.
7. Take a flat pan, heat some oil and place the tikkis on it and fry them well.
8. The tikkis are ready to be served.