Tea-Time Special: Aloo Methi Tikki
Feel like snacking on a little something with your evening cuppa? Avoid the buttery biscuits and try these simple aloo methi tikkis instead.
1. Add some oil to the pan and heat it.
2. Add the chopped onions and spinach and cook them for a while till the spinach wilts.
3. Once cooked, transfer the onions & spinach to a bowl.
4. Add the boiled potatoes into the bowl, mash them and mix it well with the onions & spinach.
5. Mix the rest of the ingredients - soy granules, oats flour, aamchur powder, garam masala, turmeric and salt and mix everything well.
6. Take a bit of the mixture into your palms and shape them into tikkis and keep aside.
7. Take a flat pan, heat some oil and place the tikkis on it and fry them well.
8. The tikkis are ready to be served.