Tea-Time With Crisp Veg Pakodas
A perfect tea-time snack, you can make these veg pakodas in a jiffy!
1. Heat a kadhai and pour oil into it.
2. Take a mixing bowl and add onions, cabbage, grated potatoes, strips of brinjals, chopped coriander, coriander and cumin powder, finely chopped chilli, chilli powder, turmeric, carrom seeds, baking soda and salt.
3. Mix it well and add chickpea flour to it.
4. Pour water to it and make sure to pour the right amount to get the perfect consistency.
5. Once the oil is hot, drop the pakodas and fry them,
6. Once the pakodas are crisp, remove them from the kadhai.
7. Sprinkle chaat masala over them and serve them hot.