Thai Shrimp Soup Recipe
Chef Roopa brings us another excellent Thai dish with her take on a Thai Shrimp Soup. Made with a freshly prepared shrimp stock infused with ginger, garlic, and lemongrass and served with mushrooms and shrimp, this delicious Thai Shrimp Soup is ready for you to enjoy in a matter of minutes.
- Peel and de-vein shrimp. Heat a heavy pan, add shrimp and pour in 5 cups of water.
- Add dried chili, lemongrass, grated ginger, thai ginger, and lime leaves. Let it boil on a high flame for a few minutes.
- Keep the shrimp stock aside
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add in birds eye chili, cooked shrimp, mushroom. Saute it well.
- Pour in the shrimp stock in the pan.
- Season it with fish sauce, soy sauce and salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Garnish it with spring onions and coriander leaves.
- Your hot thai soup is ready. Enjoy!