Thandai Shahi Tukda Recipe By Harpal Singh Sokhi
Make your Holi royal and memorable with Thandai Shahi Tukda by chef Harpal Singh Sokhi on Emami Healthy And Tasty Cooking Oil. #SwaadKeRang
- Trim the corners of bread slices and cut the slices diagonally.
- Heat oil and when it is hot, deep fry the bread slices till golden brown.
- Remove it on a tissue lined plate.
- Heat water in a pan and add ½ cup of sugar to it, add cardamom to the water. Let it boil for 6-8 minutes.
- Dip fried bread slices in sugar syrup for 10-15 seconds.
- Now in a pan add sugar syrup,milk thandai mix and boil for 5 mins then soak the bread in it.
- Keep the soaked bread on the serving plate.
- Top with thandai rabdi.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios slivers.
- Serve it cold.
- Holi special food
- shahi tukda
- Holi special recipes
- holi special recipes in hindi
- ठंडाई शाही टुकड़ा
- shahi tukda recipe
- thandai shahi tukda recipe
- sahi tukda recipe by harpal
- holi special thandai syrup recipe
- easy bread dessert recipes
- easy bread desserts
- शाही टुकड़ा बनाने की विधि
- shahi tukda rabdi recipe
- recipe by harpal singh sokhi