Harpal Singh Sokhi
Mar 19, 2019
– Trim the corners of bread slices and cut the slices diagonally.
– Heat oil and when it is hot, deep fry the bread slices till golden brown.
– Remove it on a tissue lined plate.
– Heat water in a pan and add ½ cup of sugar to it, add cardamom to the water. Let it boil for 6-8 minutes.
– Dip fried bread slices in sugar syrup for 10-15 seconds.
– Now in a pan add sugar syrup,milk thandai mix and boil for 5 mins then soak the bread in it.
– Keep the soaked bread on the serving plate.
– Top with thandai rabdi.
– Garnish with almonds and pistachios slivers.
– Serve it cold.