Oct 18, 2017
• In a pan, mildly roast rice flour. We don’t have to change the colour.
• Remove onto a bowl. Add urad dal flour, daria dal flour, salt to taste, hing, chilli powder, sesame seeds, curry leaves and ghee.
• Mix well. Add water and knead to a pliable dough. (If making in large batches, add water only to a small portion of mixture. Make dough fresh. Basically the dough should not be soaking in moisture for a longer duration).
• Using a greased sheet, shape into puris and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown and cooked.
• Drain off excess oil and store in an air tight container.