Planning to cook something special for your loved one this weekend? Give this truffle oil pasta recipe a shot!
1. Take a sauce pan, add some water and let it boil for sometime.
2. Add the pasta to the boiling water.
3. Add a pinch of salt to the pasta and let it continue to boil.
4. For the sauce, chop some asparagus, shitake mushrooms and some spinach (blanched)
5. Take another sauce pan and add some olive oil, chopped onions and garlic to it.
6. Now add the shitake mushrooms, asparagus and spinach to the mixture and cook it well.
7. Add some fresh cream to the mixture & stir well.
8. Add a cup of the pasta stalk to the sauce to enhance the flavour of the sauce.
9. Season the sauce with a pinch of salt and a fair amount of cracked pepper.
10. Once your pasta has been boiled, drain the water out of it and add the pasta to the rich and creamy sauce.
11. Grate some fresh parmesan cheese over the pasta.
12. Give it a good mix.
13. Transfer the pasta onto a serving plate and garnish it with some more parmesan cheese & black pepper.
14. Last but not the least drizzle some truffle oil on top of the pasta.