1) In a large bowl, mix green bell peppers, red bell peppers and yellow bell peppers.
2) Add onions, chilli flakes, black pepper powder, salt to taste and oregano.
3) Mix it all well.
4) Now take the dosa batter and spread it evenly in the uttapam consistency on a heated pan.
5) Once the bubbles start appearing on the surface of the uttapam, roughly add the Italian mixture.
6) Add a drizzle of tomato sauce on the mixture.
7) Now sprinkle grated cheese over the top.
8) Cover the pan with a lid until the cheese melts.
9) Ready to serve.
10) Sprinkle more chilli flakes and oregano if you like.